Ideas are worthless
We love to develop and pilot concepts we strongly believe in. True to the motto - the best ideas are worthless until they are tested. Welcome to our d212lab.
There are many good reasons to establish a digital lab:
- Using creative methods, new products are developed and tested
- Innovative concepts and business models are to be worked out and promoted swiftly
- In a protected space, customer-centered thinking, creativity and innovation culture should be promoted
- And of course, it provides an excellent platform for collaborations with partners, universities and startups
Think about your lab
Already now, exciting concepts are being developed in your digital lab.
After relevant business processes have been identified and an initial plan for a possible test run has been worked out - what happens next? Most likely nothing!
The vast majority of all innovation concepts are never implemented and tested.
There are various reasons for this:
- Too complex to support it from the IT side
- Too much effort to implement it in parallel to your daily business
- Too expensive to test it as a prototype or even as a MVP
- Too time-consuming to launch
You can better.
Take off with DIGI LAB+
We provide your digital lab a cutting-edge business engine so you can accelerate beyond sticky notes and visualization walls.
- Increase the performance and implementation rate of your digital lab
- Immediately realize your innovative concepts as prototypes or MVPs
- Start testing with DIGI LAB+ in no time
- Experience unmatched flexibility in connecting to your existing business processes and IT systems
- Build future-proof applications that radically adapt to changing environments and transformation challenges
Sounds interesting to you? Then you are on the right track. Let's have a first conversation.
The rapidly increasing pace of digital innovation and transformation exposes many CEOs to a seemingly unsolvable problem.
How can one ensure that urgently needed systems and processes do not become obsolete or need to be readapted even before the integration to the existing IT landscape and organization is completed? ROI? No chance.
There should be a way to adapt applications and business processes in a hyper-flexible and extremly quick manner towards upcoming needs.
This means future-proof today
Imagine be able to easily launch, orchestrate and scale at will mobile and cross-platform processes. Needless to say, even beyond company boundaries. Do you want to integrate a new system? Done. IoT apps, bot apps, cognitive apps. Everything is feasible and much more.
A true digital transformation platform
Scalable in all